The Registration Desk, situated at The Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre, will operate as follows:
|Date||Registration Hours |
|Tuesday 15th May||08:00 - 19:30|
|Wednesday 16th May||07:30 - 19:30|
|Thursday 17th May||08:00 - 19:30|
|Friday 18th May||08:00 - 15:45|
Registration Fees in Euro (including 25% VAT).
Fees apply to payment received prior to the indicated Registration Deadlines.
March 13, 2018
March 14 – April 24, 2018
From April 25, 2018
|ESO Members||€ 460||€ 560||€ 610|
|New ESO Members*||€ 460||€ 560||€ 610|
|Full Participant – Non Member||€ 590||€ 680||€ 730|
|Participants from Low/Low-Middle Economy Countries***||€ 290||€ 340||€ 450|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health **||€ 200||€ 250||€ 300|
|Students / Fellows / Nurses / Allied Health ** – from Low/Low Middle Economy Countries ***||€ 100||€ 120||€ 150|
|Member of Stroke Support Organisations****|
Daily Registration -Non Physicians / Nurses -Sweden only
|Teaching Courses & Workshops*****|
*Join ESO today and profit from a reduced ESOC registration fee and many other benefits.
** Student, Trainees, Nurses, Physiotherapist s, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, Dieticians - in order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
*** Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower-middle income economies; click here to see the Country Classification data.
***** Tickets will be sold on a first-come first-served basis. Each course has limited places. Applicable for Conference participants only.
**** Strictly refers to non-physician/lay-person members of SSOs
REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDES:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- All printed Conference materials
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments as per times scheduled in the scientific programme
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card:
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer:
- Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required.
- Please ensure that the name of the participant is stated on the transaction draft.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name: ESO 2018 Congress, Gothenburg (account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1 211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Bank Code: 4835
Swift No: CRESCHZZ80A
Account Number: 1500934-92-8
IBAN No: CH90 0483 5150 0934 9200 8
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
All cancellations must be electronically mailed. Refund of registration fee will be as follows:
- Prior to March 13, 2018 - Full refund
- From March 14, 2018 - until April 24, 2018 - 50% refund.
- From April 25, 2018 - No refund.
Note, in case of cancelation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR INQUIRIES , PLEASE CONTACT:
ESOC 2018 Registration Department:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280 432 E xt. 78
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140